Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Baylor Conference on the Philosophy of Religion, at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, and at Pacific University. I am grateful to the members of those audiences for many comments and suggestions.
How to Vanquish the Lingering Shadow of the Long-Dead God†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Midwest Studies In Philosophy
Special Issue: The New Atheism and Its Critics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 68–86, September 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, K. A. (2013), How to Vanquish the Lingering Shadow of the Long-Dead God. Midwest Studies In Philosophy, 37: 68–86. doi: 10.1111/misp.12009
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!