The reviewer is thankful to Ronald Schurin for reading and commenting on the first draft. Usual disclaimers apply.
Do Coalition Governments Bring Economic Stability?1
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 628–631, December 2012
How to Cite
Kashwan, P. (2012), Do Coalition Governments Bring Economic Stability?. International Studies Review, 14: 628–631. doi: 10.1111/misr.12000
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!