ANALYTICAL ESSAYS: EVALUATION, SYNTHESIS, REFLECTIONS
The Struggle for Autonomy: A Realist Structural Theory of International Relations
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 499–521, December 2012
How to Cite
Harknett, R. J. and Yalcin, H. B. (2012), The Struggle for Autonomy: A Realist Structural Theory of International Relations. International Studies Review, 14: 499–521. doi: 10.1111/misr.12010
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!