Unified and Attentive Publics Affect Foreign Policy Decisions
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 642–644, December 2012
How to Cite
Furia, P. (2012), Unified and Attentive Publics Affect Foreign Policy Decisions. International Studies Review, 14: 642–644. doi: 10.1111/misr.12013
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!