From Cyber-Bombs to Political Fallout: Threat Representations with an Impact in the Cyber-Security Discourse
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Special Issue: International Relationships in the Information Age Guest editors: J.P. Singh and Beth A. Simmons
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 105–122, March 2013
How to Cite
2013) From Cyber-Bombs to Political Fallout: Threat Representations with an Impact in the Cyber-Security Discourse. International Studies Review, doi: 10.1111/misr.12023. (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!