Book Review Essay
Women's Security and the Global Economy: Broadening the Research Agenda of Violence Against Women
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 123–125, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) Women's Security and the Global Economy: Broadening the Research Agenda of Violence Against Women. International Studies Review, doi: 10.1111/misr.12043. (
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!