Research for this review was partially funded by a grant from the Office of Naval Research, US Department of the Navy, No. N00014-09-1-0557. Any opinions, findings, or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Office of Naval Research. We extend our gratitude to Johannes Karreth, Joshua Dix, and the anonymous reviewers for their recommendations, which have greatly improved the final product.
Analytical Essays: Evaluation, Synthesis, Reflections
What Do We Know about Civil War Outcomes?†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 515–538, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) What Do We Know about Civil War Outcomes? International Studies Review, doi: 10.1111/misr.12071, , and (
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!