I would like to acknowledge the support of Professor Stephanie Lawson, of Macquarie University, and the editors of the International Studies Review for their invitation, comments, and encouragement.
Multiple Book Review Essay
What We're Fighting For: Motivation, Evolution, and the Data Sets of War†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 609–619, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) What We're Fighting For: Motivation, Evolution, and the Data Sets of War. International Studies Review, doi: 10.1111/misr.12073. (
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!