Author's notes: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, Illinois, April 12–15, 2012. I thank Paul F. Diehl, John A. Vasquez, Derrick V. Frazier, Jude Hays, Chad Clay, Toby Rider, and John Willingham for helpful feedback on earlier drafts.
Analytical Essays: Evaluation, Synthesis, Reflections
Conflict Management Trajectories in Militarized Interstate Disputes: A Conceptual Framework and Theoretical Foundations†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 50–78, March 2014
How to Cite
2014) Conflict Management Trajectories in Militarized Interstate Disputes: A Conceptual Framework and Theoretical Foundations. International Studies Review, doi: 10.1111/misr.12098. (
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!