Author's notes: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, Illinois, April 12–15, 2012. I thank Paul F. Diehl, John A. Vasquez, Derrick V. Frazier, Jude Hays, Chad Clay, Toby Rider, and John Willingham for helpful feedback on earlier drafts.
Conflict Management Trajectories in Militarized Interstate Disputes: A Conceptual Framework and Theoretical Foundations†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
How to Cite
2013) Conflict Management Trajectories in Militarized Interstate Disputes: A Conceptual Framework and Theoretical Foundations. International Studies Review, doi: 10.1111/misr.12098. (
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!