Microcolony formation by the opportunistic pathogen Pseudomonas aeruginosa requires pyruvate and pyruvate fermentation
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 819–835, November 2012
How to Cite
Petrova, O. E., Schurr, J. R., Schurr, M. J. and Sauer, K. (2012), Microcolony formation by the opportunistic pathogen Pseudomonas aeruginosa requires pyruvate and pyruvate fermentation. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 819–835. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12018
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 10:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AI075257, R15 HL073835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!