Streptokinase variants from Streptococcus pyogenes isolates display altered plasminogen activation characteristics – implications for pathogenesis
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 1052–1062, December 2012
How to Cite
Cook, S. M., Skora, A., Gillen, C. M., Walker, M. J. and McArthur, J. D. (2012), Streptokinase variants from Streptococcus pyogenes isolates display altered plasminogen activation characteristics – implications for pathogenesis. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 1052–1062. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12037
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 573406
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!