These authors contributed equally to this work.
Regulation of iron–sulphur cluster homeostasis through transcriptional control of the Isc pathway by [2Fe–2S]–IscR in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 478–492, February 2013
How to Cite
Giel, J. L., Nesbit, A. D., Mettert, E. L., Fleischhacker, A. S., Wanta, B. T. and Kiley, P. J. (2013), Regulation of iron–sulphur cluster homeostasis through transcriptional control of the Isc pathway by [2Fe–2S]–IscR in Escherichia coli. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 478–492. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12052
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: GM45844
- the NIH Biotechnology Predoctoral Training Grant. Grant Number: GM08349
- the NIH Molecular Biosciences Predoctoral Training Grant. Grant Number: GM07215
- the NIH Postdoctoral Training Grant. Grant Number: F32GM085987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!