Perturbation of sphingolipid metabolism induces endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated mitochondrial apoptosis in budding yeast
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 1246–1261, December 2012
How to Cite
Kajiwara, K., Muneoka, T., Watanabe, Y., Karashima, T., Kitagaki, H. and Funato, K. (2012), Perturbation of sphingolipid metabolism induces endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated mitochondrial apoptosis in budding yeast. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 1246–1261. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12056
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2012 11:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Graduate School of Biosphere Science (Hiroshima University)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!