The response threshold of Salmonella PilZ domain proteins is determined by their binding affinities for c-di-GMP
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1424–1440, December 2012
How to Cite
Pultz, I. S., Christen, M., Kulasekara, H. D., Kennard, A., Kulasekara, B. and Miller, S. I. (2012), The response threshold of Salmonella PilZ domain proteins is determined by their binding affinities for c-di-GMP. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 1424–1440. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12066
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, budget# 1R21NS067579-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!