The authors declare no competing financial interests.
A novel iron- and copper-binding protein in the Lyme disease spirochaete
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1441–1451, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, P., Lutton, A., Olesik, J., Vali, H. and Li, X. (2012), A novel iron- and copper-binding protein in the Lyme disease spirochaete. Molecular Microbiology, 86: 1441–1451. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12068
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2012 11:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Arthritis Investigator Award from the Arthritis Foundation
- Public Health Preparedness for Infectious Diseases Program
- College of Veterinary Medicine of the Ohio State University
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.