A widely conserved molecular switch controls quorum sensing and symbiosis island transfer in Mesorhizobium loti through expression of a novel antiactivator
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 2013
How to Cite
Ramsay, J. P., Major, A. S., Komarovsky, V. M., Sullivan, J. T., Dy, R. L., Hynes, M. F., Salmond, G. P. C. and Ronson, C. W. (2013), A widely conserved molecular switch controls quorum sensing and symbiosis island transfer in Mesorhizobium loti through expression of a novel antiactivator. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12079
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Marsden Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!