Present address: UPMC (Univ Paris 06), Sorbonne Universités, UMR 7138, Systématique Adaptation et Evolution, 75005, Paris, France.
DNA damage induces nucleoid compaction via the Mre11-Rad50 complex in the archaeon Haloferax volcanii
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 168–179, January 2013
How to Cite
Delmas, S., Duggin, I. G. and Allers, T. (2013), DNA damage induces nucleoid compaction via the Mre11-Rad50 complex in the archaeon Haloferax volcanii. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 168–179. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12091
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 11:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/C501641/1
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.