These authors contributed equally.
PomZ, a ParA-like protein, regulates Z-ring formation and cell division in Myxococcus xanthus
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 235–253, January 2013
How to Cite
Treuner-Lange, A., Aguiluz, K., van der Does, C., Gómez-Santos, N., Harms, A., Schumacher, D., Lenz, P., Hoppert, M., Kahnt, J., Muñoz-Dorado, J. and Søgaard-Andersen, L. (2013), PomZ, a ParA-like protein, regulates Z-ring formation and cell division in Myxococcus xanthus. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 235–253. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12094
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- The German Research Council
- Max Planck Society
- LOEWE Research Center for Synthetic Microbiology
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CSD2009-00006, BFU2009-07565
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.