These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nus transcription elongation factors and RNase III modulate small ribosome subunit biogenesis in Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 382–393, January 2013
How to Cite
Bubunenko, M., Court, D. L., Al Refaii, A., Saxena, S., Korepanov, A., Friedman, D. I., Gottesman, M. E. and Alix, J.-H. (2013), Nus transcription elongation factors and RNase III modulate small ribosome subunit biogenesis in Escherichia coli. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 382–393. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12105
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease
- Public Health Service. Grant Number: AI11459-10
- Syrian Government
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). Grant Number: UPR 9073
- Université Paris 7-Diderot
- NIH. Grant Number: GM37219
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.