Comparative transcriptomics with a motility-deficient mutant leads to identification of a novel polysaccharide secretion system in Nostoc punctiforme
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 884–893, February 2013
How to Cite
Risser, D. D. and Meeks, J. C. (2013), Comparative transcriptomics with a motility-deficient mutant leads to identification of a novel polysaccharide secretion system in Nostoc punctiforme. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 884–893. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12138
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS 0822008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!