These authors contributed equally.
Spo0A regulates chromosome copy number during sporulation by directly binding to the origin of replication in Bacillus subtilis†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 925–938, February 2013
How to Cite
Boonstra, M., de Jong, I. G., Scholefield, G., Murray, H., Kuipers, O. P. and Veening, J.-W. (2013), Spo0A regulates chromosome copy number during sporulation by directly binding to the origin of replication in Bacillus subtilis. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 925–938. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12141
This article is dedicated to the memory of Henny Kalk.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Earth and Life Sciences (NWO-ALW)
- Kluyver Centre for Genomics of Industrial Fermentation
- Royal Society University
- Sysmo2. Grant Number: NWO-ALW/BBSRC/BMBF
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.