These authors contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of a second sterol-esterifying enzyme in Toxoplasma highlights the importance of cholesterol storage pathways for the parasite
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 951–967, March 2013
How to Cite
Lige, B., Sampels, V. and Coppens, I. (2013), Characterization of a second sterol-esterifying enzyme in Toxoplasma highlights the importance of cholesterol storage pathways for the parasite. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 951–967. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12142
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: GIA 0755368U
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AI060767
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.