ParA of Mycobacterium smegmatis co-ordinates chromosome segregation with the cell cycle and interacts with the polar growth determinant DivIVA
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 998–1012, March 2013
How to Cite
Ginda, K., Bezulska, M., Ziółkiewicz, M., Dziadek, J., Zakrzewska-Czerwińska, J. and Jakimowicz, D. (2013), ParA of Mycobacterium smegmatis co-ordinates chromosome segregation with the cell cycle and interacts with the polar growth determinant DivIVA. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 998–1012. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12146
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Wroclaw Research Center EIT+. Grant Number: 1.1. Project 3.1.
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: 1.1.2
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.