ClpV recycles VipA/VipB tubules and prevents non-productive tubule formation to ensure efficient type VI protein secretion
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1013–1028, March 2013
How to Cite
Kapitein, N., Bönemann, G., Pietrosiuk, A., Seyffer, F., Hausser, I., Locker, J. K. and Mogk, A. (2013), ClpV recycles VipA/VipB tubules and prevents non-productive tubule formation to ensure efficient type VI protein secretion. Molecular Microbiology, 87: 1013–1028. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12147
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MO970/3
- Hartmut Hoffman-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (HBIGS)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!