These authors contributed equally to this work.
Activity of the Bacillus thuringiensis NprR–NprX cell–cell communication system is co-ordinated to the physiological stage through a complex transcriptional regulation
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 48–63, April 2013
How to Cite
Dubois, T., Perchat, S., Verplaetse, E., Gominet, M., Lemy, C., Aumont-Nicaise, M., Grenha, R., Nessler, S. and Lereclus, D. (2013), Activity of the Bacillus thuringiensis NprR–NprX cell–cell communication system is co-ordinated to the physiological stage through a complex transcriptional regulation. Molecular Microbiology, 88: 48–63. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12168
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Gilles Vergnaud
- Délégation Générale de l'Armement
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: N°ANR-09-Blan-0253
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!