Missense substitutions reflecting regulatory control of transmitter phosphatase activity in two-component signalling
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 459–472, May 2013
How to Cite
Huynh, T. N., Noriega, C. E. and Stewart, V. (2013), Missense substitutions reflecting regulatory control of transmitter phosphatase activity in two-component signalling. Molecular Microbiology, 88: 459–472. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12195
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM036877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!