Structural characterization of 2,6-dichloro-p-hydroquinone 1,2-dioxygenase (PcpA) from Sphingobium chlorophenolicum, a new type of aromatic ring-cleavage enzyme
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 523–536, May 2013
How to Cite
Hayes, R. P., Green, A. R., Nissen, M. S., Lewis, K. M., Xun, L. and Kang, C. (2013), Structural characterization of 2,6-dichloro-p-hydroquinone 1,2-dioxygenase (PcpA) from Sphingobium chlorophenolicum, a new type of aromatic ring-cleavage enzyme. Molecular Microbiology, 88: 523–536. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12204
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 12:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: MCB 1021148, DBI 0959778
- M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!