Interplay of Aro80 and GATA activators in regulation of genes for catabolism of aromatic amino acids in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1120–1134, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K. and Hahn, J.-S. (2013), Interplay of Aro80 and GATA activators in regulation of genes for catabolism of aromatic amino acids in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Molecular Microbiology, 88: 1120–1134. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12246
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Numbers: 2012-R1A1A-3011963, 2012-048067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!