The C-terminal linker of Escherichia coli FtsZ functions as an intrinsically disordered peptide
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 264–275, July 2013
How to Cite
Gardner, K. A. J. A., Moore, D. A. and Erickson, H. P. (2013), The C-terminal linker of Escherichia coli FtsZ functions as an intrinsically disordered peptide. Molecular Microbiology, 89: 264–275. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12279
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM66014, F31 GM090677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!