FtsEX is required for CwlO peptidoglycan hydrolase activity during cell wall elongation in Bacillus subtilis
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1069–1083, September 2013
How to Cite
Meisner, J., Montero Llopis, P., Sham, L.-T., Garner, E., Bernhardt, T. G. and Rudner, D. Z. (2013), FtsEX is required for CwlO peptidoglycan hydrolase activity during cell wall elongation in Bacillus subtilis. Molecular Microbiology, 89: 1069–1083. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12330
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: GM086466, AI083365-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!