Burkholderia BcpA mediates biofilm formation independently of interbacterial contact-dependent growth inhibition
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1213–1225, September 2013
How to Cite
Garcia, E. C., Anderson, M. S., Hagar, J. A. and Cotter, P. A. (2013), Burkholderia BcpA mediates biofilm formation independently of interbacterial contact-dependent growth inhibition. Molecular Microbiology, 89: 1213–1225. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12339
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: U54 AI065359, R21 AI093154, F32 AI096728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!