Oligomerization of the chitin synthase Chs3 is monitored at the Golgi and affects its endocytic recycling
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 252–266, October 2013
How to Cite
Sacristan, C., Manzano-Lopez, J., Reyes, A., Spang, A., Muñiz, M. and Roncero, C. (2013), Oligomerization of the chitin synthase Chs3 is monitored at the Golgi and affects its endocytic recycling. Molecular Microbiology, 90: 252–266. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12360
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- JCyL Grant. Grant Number: GR231
- University of Seville fellowship
- University of Basel
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Spanish CICYT Grants. Grant Numbers: BIO2007-60779, BFU2010-18632, BFU2008-04119, BFU2011-24513
- Junta de Andalucia Grant. Grant Number: P09-CVI-4503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!