Positioning of chemosensory proteins and FtsZ through the Rhodobacter sphaeroides cell cycle
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 322–337, October 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, S.-W., Roberts, M. A. J., Leake, M. C. and Armitage, J. P. (2013), Positioning of chemosensory proteins and FtsZ through the Rhodobacter sphaeroides cell cycle. Molecular Microbiology, 90: 322–337. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12366
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 AUG 2013 01:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Linacre College (Oxford, UK)
- Ministry of Education (Taiwan)
- Royal Society University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!