Authors contributed equally.
A divergent Pseudomonas aeruginosa palmitoyltransferase essential for cystic fibrosis-specific lipid A
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 158–174, January 2014
How to Cite
Thaipisuttikul, I., Hittle, L. E., Chandra, R., Zangari, D., Dixon, C. L., Garrett, T. A., Rasko, D. A., Dasgupta, N., Moskowitz, S. M., Malmström, L., Goodlett, D. R., Miller, S. I., Bishop, R. E. and Ernst, R. K. (2014), A divergent Pseudomonas aeruginosa palmitoyltransferase essential for cystic fibrosis-specific lipid A. Molecular Microbiology, 91: 158–174. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12451
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-125979
- National Science Foundation-Major Research Instrumentation Award. Grant Number: 1029659
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AI067653, RO1AI030479, R01AI047938
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!