Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Differential roles for the Co2+/Ni2+ transporting ATPases, CtpD and CtpJ, in Mycobacterium tuberculosis virulence
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 185–197, January 2014
How to Cite
Raimunda, D., Long, J. E., Padilla-Benavides, T., Sassetti, C. M. and Argüello, J. M. (2014), Differential roles for the Co2+/Ni2+ transporting ATPases, CtpD and CtpJ, in Mycobacterium tuberculosis virulence. Molecular Microbiology, 91: 185–197. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12454
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: F32A1093049, 1R21AI082484, AI064282
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.