Regulation of natural competence by the orphan two-component system sensor kinase ChiS involves a non-canonical transmembrane regulator in Vibrio cholerae
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 326–347, January 2014
How to Cite
Yamamoto, S., Mitobe, J., Ishikawa, T., Wai, S. N., Ohnishi, M., Watanabe, H. and Izumiya, H. (2014), Regulation of natural competence by the orphan two-component system sensor kinase ChiS involves a non-canonical transmembrane regulator in Vibrio cholerae. Molecular Microbiology, 91: 326–347. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12462
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 34102400
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H23-Shinko-Shitei-020
- Ministry of the Environment of Japan. Grant Number: S-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!