These authors equally contributed to this work.
Functional analysis of the conserved transcriptional regulator CfWor1 in Cladosporium fulvum reveals diverse roles in the virulence of plant pathogenic fungi
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 10–27, April 2014
How to Cite
Ökmen, B., Collemare, J., Griffiths, S., van der Burgt, A., Cox, R. and de Wit, P. J. G. M. (2014), Functional analysis of the conserved transcriptional regulator CfWor1 in Cladosporium fulvum reveals diverse roles in the virulence of plant pathogenic fungi. Molecular Microbiology, 92: 10–27. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12535
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 01:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- European Research Area Plant Genomics
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.