OmpA and OmpC are critical host factors for bacteriophage Sf6 entry in Shigella
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 47–60, April 2014
How to Cite
Parent, K. N., Erb, M. L., Cardone, G., Nguyen, K., Gilcrease, E. B., Porcek, N. B., Pogliano, J., Baker, T. S. and Casjens, S. R. (2014), OmpA and OmpC are critical host factors for bacteriophage Sf6 entry in Shigella. Molecular Microbiology, 92: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12536
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37 GM-033050, 1S10 RR-020016, AI074825, R01 GM-073898, RR017573
- UCSD and the Agouron Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!