Wild yeast harbour a variety of distinct amyloid structures with strong prion-inducing capabilities
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 183–193, April 2014
How to Cite
Westergard, L. and True, H. L. (2014), Wild yeast harbour a variety of distinct amyloid structures with strong prion-inducing capabilities. Molecular Microbiology, 92: 183–193. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12543
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM072778
- Institutional Training Grant. Grant Number: T32-AI007172
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!