Present designation for UPR9073-CNRS is FRE3630-CNRS.
Regulation of amino sugar utilization in Bacillus subtilis by the GntR family regulators, NagR and GamR
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 100–115, April 2014
How to Cite
Gaugué, I., Oberto, J. and Plumbridge, J. (2014), Regulation of amino sugar utilization in Bacillus subtilis by the GntR family regulators, NagR and GamR. Molecular Microbiology, 92: 100–115. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12544
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Université Paris 7
- Grant ANR-09-Blan-0399 (GRONAG)
- French State (Grant ‘DYNAMO’, ANR-11-LABX-0011-01)
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.