A role for FtsA in SPOR-independent localization of the essential Escherichia coli cell division protein FtsN
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 1212–1226, June 2014
How to Cite
Busiek, K. K. and Margolin, W. (2014), A role for FtsA in SPOR-independent localization of the essential Escherichia coli cell division protein FtsN. Molecular Microbiology, 92: 1212–1226. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12623
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2014 11:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- NIGMS. Grant Number: 61074
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!