Humpback whale song hierarchical structure: Historical context and discussion of current classification issues
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages E312–E332, July 2013
How to Cite
Cholewiak, D. M., Sousa-Lima, R. S. and Cerchio, S. (2013), Humpback whale song hierarchical structure: Historical context and discussion of current classification issues. Marine Mammal Science, 29: E312–E332. doi: 10.1111/mms.12005
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!