Decline in local abundance of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages E390–E410, October 2013
How to Cite
Tezanos-Pinto, G., Constantine, R., Brooks, L., Jackson, J. A., Mourão, F., Wells, S. and Scott Baker, C. (2013), Decline in local abundance of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. Marine Mammal Science, 29: E390–E410. doi: 10.1111/mms.12008
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- Northland Marine Mammal Trust
- PBRF Funding from the School of Biological Sciences
- Marsden Fund of the Royal Society of New Zealand (CSB)
- Society for Marine Mammalogy
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society (RC)
- Cetacean Society International (GTP and RC)
- New Zealand Lotteries Grant Board (CSB and RC)
- Bay of Islands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!