Author contributions: GBS designed field collections for harp and hooded seals; ST, WDB and SJI collected gray seal samples; ST analyzed the data and wrote the manuscript with the assistance of the other authors.
Fueling phocids: Divergent exploitation of primary energy sources and parallel ontogenetic diet switches among three species of subarctic seals
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages E428–E447, October 2013
How to Cite
Tucker, S., Stenson, G. B., Don Bowen, W. and Iverson, S. J. (2013), Fueling phocids: Divergent exploitation of primary energy sources and parallel ontogenetic diet switches among three species of subarctic seals. Marine Mammal Science, 29: E428–E447. doi: 10.1111/mms.12009
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!