Reversible immobilization of free-ranging adult male California sea lions (Zalophus californianus)
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages E529–E536, October 2013
How to Cite
Melin, S. R., Haulena, M., Van Bonn, W., Tennis, M. J., Brown, R. F. and Harris, J. D. (2013), Reversible immobilization of free-ranging adult male California sea lions (Zalophus californianus). Marine Mammal Science, 29: E529–E536. doi: 10.1111/mms.12017
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- Alaska Fisheries Science Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!