An evaluation of lipid extraction techniques for interpretation of carbon and nitrogen isotope values in bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) skin tissue
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 85–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Wilson, R. M., Chanton, J. P., Balmer, B. C. and Nowacek, D. P. (2014), An evaluation of lipid extraction techniques for interpretation of carbon and nitrogen isotope values in bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) skin tissue. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 85–103. doi: 10.1111/mms.12018
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Harbor Branch Protect Wild Dolphins Project
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- NOAA Northern Gulf Institute
- Florida State University graduate school via a University Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!