Can gray seals maintain heading within areas of high tidal current? Preliminary results from numerical modeling and GPS observations
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 374–380, January 2014
How to Cite
Chevaillier, D., Karpytchev, M., Mcconnell, B. J., Moss, S. and Vincent, C. (2014), Can gray seals maintain heading within areas of high tidal current? Preliminary results from numerical modeling and GPS observations. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 374–380. doi: 10.1111/mms.12024
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Regional Council of Poitou-Charentes
- Marine National Park of Iroise
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!