Lifetime survival rates and senescence in northern elephant seals
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 122–138, January 2014
How to Cite
Condit, R., Reiter, J., Morris, P. A., Berger, R., Allen, S. G. and Le Boeuf, B. J. (2014), Lifetime survival rates and senescence in northern elephant seals. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 122–138. doi: 10.1111/mms.12025
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: #87-1743-04, #373-1868-00
- National Marine Fisheries Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!