Eastern South Pacific southern right whale photo-identification catalog reveals behavior and habitat use patterns
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
2013 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 389–398, January 2014
How to Cite
Vernazzani, B. G., Cabrera, E. and Brownell, R. L. (2014), Eastern South Pacific southern right whale photo-identification catalog reveals behavior and habitat use patterns. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 389–398. doi: 10.1111/mms.12030
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Southern Right Whale Project/Chile and the Global Greengrants Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!