Nitric oxide in the breath of bottlenose dolphins: Effects of breath hold duration, feeding, and lung disease
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 272–281, January 2014
How to Cite
Yeates, L. C., Carlin, K. P., Baird, M., Venn-Watson, S. and Ridgway, S. (2014), Nitric oxide in the breath of bottlenose dolphins: Effects of breath hold duration, feeding, and lung disease. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 272–281. doi: 10.1111/mms.12037
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Naval Research. Grant Number: N0001411WX20241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!